Address: Odessa, Primorskyi district, st. Shady 9/11,
educational building of the Odessa National Academy of Food Technologies, audience T-414
Work phone: +38 (0482) 68-23-39
ZHELEZNY VITALY PETROVICH was born August 19, 1945 in Vladivostok. In 1960 he moved to the city of Odessa, where he joined the Odessa machine-building technical college, which he graduated in 1965, receiving a specialty technologist technologist. From 1965 to 1967 he worked at the plant of the XI Partizdz as a technologist technologist. In 1965 he joined the mechanical faculty of the Odessa Technological Institute. M.V. Lomonosov. In 1967 he was transferred to the thermophysical faculty of this institute. After transferring the faculty of thermophysics to the Odessa Technological Institute of the refrigeration industry, he continues his studies there.
After graduating in 1971 with honors from the Faculty of Thermophysics of the Odessa Technological Institute of the Refrigeration Industry, he receives a division into the Department of Engineering
thermophysics ». From now on the production, scientific and pedagogical activity of Zhelezny VP is associated with this department, where from 1971 to 1974 he worked as a research engineer
sector, junior researcher (1974 – 1978), senior scientist (1998-1980). In 1979, Iron V.P. He defended his Ph.D. thesis, in 2002 – a Ph.D.
In 1980, Iron V.P. goes to teaching – he is an associate professor of the Department of Engineering Thermophysics (1980 – 1998), professor of this
departments (1998 – 2008). Since 2008, prof. Zhelezny VP Head of the Department of Engineering Thermophysics (since 2013 the Department of Thermophysics and
Applied Ecology »).
The main directions of scientific activity of prof. Zheleznogo VP – experimental and design studies of the thermophysical properties of refrigerants, their solutions with lubricants, and
nanofluids (phase equilibria, thermal properties, critical parameters, surface tension, calorific and transport properties), study of heat exchange processes in complex
thermodynamic systems, as well as methodological principles of ecological-energy audit and management.
Prof. Zhelezny VP is the founder of scientific directions for the development of methods for predicting the properties of substances, based on the application of the principles of scaling, and the methods of calculating the full equivalent emission of greenhouse gases in various industries. He is the author of 5 monographs, 1 textbook with the MES stamp, 425 scientific publications in the journals International Journal of Refrigeration, Fluid Phase Equilibria, High Temperatures – High Pressures, International Journal of Thermophysics, Journal of Fluorine Chemistry “,” Journal of Synthetic Lubrication “,” Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data “,” Russian Journal of Physical Chemistry “,” Ecotechnology and Resource Conservation “,” Bulletin of MAH “,” Refrigeration “,” Refrigeration and Technology “,” Cold M + T ”, etc., has two patents for inventions.
Under the guidance of prof. Zheleznogo VP 11 PhD and two doctoral theses were defended. He is a member of ONACHT’s specialized scientific council, a working group on “Properties of refrigerants and coolants” of the Scientific Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences, and is a member of the editorial board of the journal “Refrigeration Engineering and Technology”, an academician of the International Academy of Cold. His name was included in the bibliography of Who is Who in Science and Engineering, 6th Edition, 2002-2003. Prof. Zhelezny VP is a scientific consultant to a number of Ukrainian and foreign companies: Du Pont, Olchem, Huntsman Corporation, Refma, NORD Group and others.
Professor Zhelezny VP he has repeatedly been awarded diplomas and other honors, including the “Excellence in Education of Ukraine” badge.
Types and results of professional activity of a person by specialty, which applies to the recognition of a qualification appropriate to the specialty
(level of scientific and professional activity of scientific and pedagogical worker)
for 2018 over the last 5 years
|№||Metric name||Activity level|
|1||availability for the last five years, scientific publications in periodicals that are included in the science databases recommended by the MES, including Scopus or Web of Science Core Collection|| 1. Zhelezny, V.P. A complex investigation of nanofluids R600a-mineral oil-Al2O3 and R600a-mineral oil-TiO2. Thermophysical properties [Text] / V.P. Zhelezny, N.N. Lukianov, O.Ya. Khliyeva, A.S. Никулина, А.В. Melnyk // International Journal of Refrigeration. – 2017. – Vol. 74. P. 486-502. Chen, G. Ecological and energy efficiency analysis of ejector and vapor compression air conditioners [Text] / G. Chen, V. Zhelezny, O. Khliyeva, K. Shestopalov, V. Ierin // International Journal of Refrigeration. – 2017. – Vol. 74. P. 127-135
3. Khliyeva, O. Experimental study of heat exchange and hydrodynamics at the laminar flow of nanocoolant based on propylene glycol and Al2O3 nanoparticles [Text] / O. Khliyeva, S. Ryabikin, N. Lukianov, V. Zhelezny // Eastern european journal of enterprise technologies. – 2017. – Vol. 1/8 (85).
| 1. Zhelezny VP Experimental and design study of the effect of Al2O3 nanoparticles on the thermophysical properties of R600a refrigerant solutions with compressor oil [Text] / VP Zhelezny, N.N. Lukyanov, O.Ya. Khlieva, A.S. Nikulin // Refrigeration and technology. – 2015. – №51 (4). – P. 82-91.
2. Khliyeva O.Ya. Viscosity of ternary solutions composed of propylene glycol, ethanol and water / O.Ya. Khliyeva, A.S. Никулина, М.П. Polyuganich, S.S. Ryabikin, V.P. Zhelezny // Refrigeration and technology. – 2016. – T. 52 (3). – pp. 29-35.
3. Moroz, S.A. Density and viscosity of solutions R600a refrigerant / mineral oil / C60 fullerenes [Text] / SA Moroz, N.N. Lukyanov, VP Iron // Refrigeration and technology. – 2017 – Vol. 53 (1). – pp. 63-70.
4. Moroz, C.A. Experimental study of the effect of C60 fullerenes on saturated vapor pressure and surface tension of R600a refrigerant solutions with compressor oil [Text] / C.A. Moroz, N.N. Lukyanov, VP Zhelezny, Yu.V. Semenyuk // Refrigeration and technology. – 2017 – Vol. 53 (2). – P.59-65.
5. Khlieva, O.Ya. Experimental study of the effect of TiO2 nanoparticle additives on the free-boiling process of R141b refrigerant [Text] / O.Ya. Khlieva, TV Gordeichuk, A.G. Nikulin, N.N. Lukyanov, VP Iron // Industrial heat engineering. – 2017. – №5 (39). – P. 37-40.
|3||availability of a published textbook or textbook or monograph|| Iron V.P. Experimental thermophysics. Methods of investigation of thermophysical properties: textbook / VP. Zhelezny, V.Z. Geller, Yu.V. Semenyuk. – Odessa: Phoenix, 2016. – 320s. (Recommended by decision of ONACHT Academic Council, Protocol No. 6 dated 18.12.2015)
own contribution – 33%
|4||scientific guidance (counseling) of the applicant who received the certificate of the degree||Lukyanov MM Studying the prospects of nanotechnology application in household refrigeration (thermophysical experiment, modeling, ecological-energy analysis): dissertation. … Cand. tech. Sciences. – Odessa, 2015.|
|5||the functions of scientific supervisor or responsible executor of a scientific topic (project) or editor-in-chief / member editorial board of the scientific publication included in the list of scientific professional publications of Ukraine, or a peer-reviewed scientific publication|| 1. Scientific adviser of the state budget theme MK 18/02 “Investigation of the influence of nanoparticles on the parameters of phase transitions and caloric properties of liquids used in refrigeration equipment”, state registration number: 0118U000238.
2. Scientific adviser of the state budget theme MK 16/03 “Investigation of stability and thermophysical properties of nanofluids, perspective for use in refrigeration and power equipment”, state registration number: 0116U004683.
3. Scientific adviser of the state budget theme MK 15 / 04c “Investigation of thermophysical properties of repulsive clathrates”, state registration number: 0115U000287.
4. Scientific adviser of the contractual topic “Research and development of technologies aimed at preventing frostbite in relation to security systems, contract № M / 230-2015 between the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and ONAKHT.
5. Scientific adviser of the contractual topic “Scientific and technical service for technical analysis of air-conditioning systems for passenger cars with selected refrigerants (R401A, R401B, R406A, C10M1, R409A) in refrigeration units, contract № 3/17-IX dated 26.10.2017. between PJSC “Ukrainian Railways” and ONAKHT.
6. Member of the editorial board of Refrigeration and Technology
| Member of the specialized scientific council D 41.088.03 on defense of the dissertations for the degree of doctor (candidate) of technical sciences by specialty 05.05.14 “Refrigeration, vacuum and compressor technology , air-conditioning systems “and 05.14.06” Technical thermal physics and industrial heat power a »
Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No. 326 of 04.04.2018.
|7||tutorials / tutorials for independent student work and distance learning, lecture notes / workshops / methodical instructions / recommendations with a total of three titles||1. Zhelezny VP, Semeniuk YV, Ivchenko DO Experimental thermophysics. Methods of investigation of thermal properties of substances: Methodical instructions for laboratory work. ONAHT, 2018 – 40s. Zhelezny VP, Semeniuk YV, Gubanov SM, Ivchenko DO Technical means of thermal engineering experiment. Thermocouples and resistance thermometers: Guidelines for laboratory work. ONAHT, 2018 – 27p. Zhelezny VP, Semeniuk YV, Gubanov SM, Ivchenko DO Environmental monitoring: Guidelines for laboratory work. – Odessa: ONAKHT, 2018. – 59 pp.||8||guidance of the student who won the prize at the 1st stage of the All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad, or work on the organizing committee / jury of the All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad||Head of Scientific Student’s Circle “Investigation of Physico-Chemical Properties of Technically Important Substances and Nanomaterials”|
|9||practical experience in the specialty of at least five years||From 2014 to the present time – the chief researcher of the problematic research l oratories for refrigeration ONAHT|
|scientific consulting of institutions, enterprises, organizations for at least two years||Since 2016, has been providing scientific consulting on a free-of-charge basis when developing projects at Ukpostach PJSC enterprises|
Subjects taught: “Techniques for Thermophysical Experiment”, “Experimental Thermophysics”