Disciplines: “Introduction to the profession”, “International environmental policy”, “Environmental inspection of gas pipeline systems”, “Recycling and waste recovery”, “Environmental legislation and environmental law”
Types and results of a person’s professional activity,
which applies to the recognition of a qualification appropriate to the specialty
(level of scientific and professional activity of scientific and pedagogical worker)
for 2018 over the past 5 years
|#||Metric name||Activity Level|
|1||availability of scholarly publications for the last five years in periodicals that are included in the science databases recommended by the MES, including Scopus or Web of Science Core Collection||1. M. Zatserkliannyi, V. Gogunskii, Yu. Semenyuk, T. Stolevich, Yu. Zheliba * Odessa National Academy of Food Technologies, * Odessa National Polytechnic University STUDYING EMISSIONS FROM ENTERPRISES IN THE BREADMAKING INDUSTRY AND ORDER TO USE THEM AS ADDITIVES TO ANIMAL FEED PRODUCTS / Eastern – European Journal of Enterprise Technologies № 4/10 (94) 2018 Pp. 29 – 35. doi: 10.15587 / 1729-4061.2018.141013.|
|2||availability of a published textbook or tutorial or monograph|| Zerklyaklyan M.M. Environmental protection processes: Textbook / MM. Zerklyaklyany, T.B. Stolevich, OM Sacred. – Odessa: Phoenix, 2017. – 454 p. (Recommended for publication by the decision of the ONACHT Scientific Council, Minutes No. 17 of 04.07.2017)
own contribution – 34%
|3||organizational work in educational institutions as a supervisor (deputy supervisor) of an educational institution / institute / faculty / department (scientific institution) / branch / department or other responsible for the preparation of applicants for higher education unit / department (scientific institution) / educational-methodical management (department) / laboratory / other educational and scientific (innovative) structural unit / scientific secretary of the educational institution (faculty, institute) / responsible secretary of the admissions committee and his deputy||Director of the Institute of Energy and Ecology of the Odessa State Cold Academy (Order No. 06.133 from 01.09.10) from 01.09.2010; In pursuance of the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 31.05.12, № 334-р. «On reorganization of the Odessa State Academy of Cold» and order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of 20.06.12 № 727 to transfer to the Odessa National Academy of Food Technologies of the Scientific and Research Institute of Cold, Cryotechnology and Ecoenergy V.S. Martinovsky under contract to the position of Dean of the Faculty of Energy and Ecology. (order № 22/02 of 31.08.12) from 01.09.2012; The Faculty of Energy and Ecology was renamed the Faculty of Energy and Oil and Gas (Order No. 310-01 of 20.09.12) from 01.10.2012; Translated to the position of Associate Professor of the Department of Thermophysics and Applied Ecology under the terms of the contract (order # 541-02 of 10/1/14) from 01/10/2014.|
|4||Participation in the certification of researchers as an official opponent or a member of the Permanent Specialized Scientific Council (at least three one-off specialized scientific councils)|
|5||having at least five copyright certificates and / or patents totaling two achievements|| 1. Zatserklyannyi MM, Stolevich, TB, Zatserklyannyi OM, Shostik DI Utility Model Patent No. 122404. Substrate composition for growing mycelium of edible mushrooms. IPC A01 G 1/04, C12 N 1 / 14№2017 05990; claimed 15.06.2017; publ. 01/10/2018 Bul. №1.
2. Zatserklyannyi MM, Stolevich, TB, Zatserklyannyi OM, Lyashenko KI Patent for invention No. 117257. Device for the separation of impurities IPC B 01 D 50/00, B 01 D 24/28, B 01 D 39/02, B 01 D 46/30, Appl. 15.04.2016; publ. 10.07.2018 Bul. №13.
3. Zatserklyanny MM, Stolevich, TB, Zatserklyanny AM, Lyashenko KI, Nituda VM Patent for invention No. 117682. Cyclone filter IPC B 01 D 50/00, B 01 D 24/28, B 01 D 39/02, B 01 D 46/30, Appl. 04/29/2016; publ. 09/10/2018 Bul. # 17
|6||guidance of the student who won the prize in the 1st stage of the All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad, or work on the organizing committee / jury of the All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad||1. Guide to the permanent student scientific group “Ecological problems of the present and ways to solve them”. (Supplement to ONAHT Order No. 872-03 of 04.10.2017 “On the composition of scientific student circles” (as amended).|
|7||availability of popular scientific and / or advisory (and advisory) and / or discussion publications on scientific or professional topics, totaling at least five publications|| 1. Zerklyannyi MM, Stolevich TB Emergency risks, accidents and catastrophes and management. Green economy. Green investment. Green tourism: materials of the II International Forum September 25-26, 2014, Odessa / NAS of Ukraine, Inst. market and eco-ec. research. etc. – Odessa: Palmyra, 2014. – P. 113 – 115.
2. Zerklyanny MM, Stolevich TB Marine pollution of oil, its distribution in the water area and the main means of localization of spills. / Proceedings of the XIII International Scientific and Technical Conference. Kremenchuk, October 8 – 9, 2014 – Kremenchuk: KRNU, 2014. – P. 69 – 70.
3. Zerkirklyanny MM, Lyashenko EI, Nituda VN Reducing the impact of grain processing companies on the state of the environment. / Ecology and nature management in the system of optimization of relations between nature and society: materials of the II intern. Research Practice Online Conf. March 19-20 2015 – Ternopil: Step, 2015. – 193– 195.
4. Zerkirklyanny MM Regularities of processes of deposition and filtration of wastewater of grain processing enterprises. / Applied aspects of technogenic and ecological safety: a collection of materials of the International scientific-practical conference / National University of Civil Protection of Ukraine.-X .: NUCA, 2015. – P. – 170-171.
5. Zerkirklyanny MM, Lyashenko KI Ways to ensure the ecological safety of bakeries. / Ecological safety of the state: abstracts of the report of the X All-Ukrainian scientific and practical conference of young scientists and students. Kyiv, April 21, 2016, National Aviation University / Ed. OI Zaporozhets and others. – K .: NAU, 2116. – P. 54 – 55.
6. Zercirklyanny MM, Stoilovskaya EI Waste and industrial dust are the main environmental hazards of baking and grain processing enterprises. / Ecological safety of the state: abstracts of the report of the X All-Ukrainian scientific and practical conference of young scientists and students. Kyiv, April 21, 2016, National Aviation University / Ed. OI Zaporozhets and others. – K .: NAU, 2116. – P. 84 – 85.
7. Zerkirklyanny MM, Shostik DI Environmental safety in waste management in the baking industry. / Ecological safety of the state: abstracts of the report of the X All-Ukrainian scientific and practical conference of young scientists and students. Kyiv, April 21, 2016, National Aviation University / Ed. OI Zaporozhets and others. – K .: NAU, 2116. – P. 86 – 87.
8. KI Lyashenko, MM Zatserklyanny. Formation of dust at the enterprises of the bread industry and its capture. / Ecological and energy problems of the present day / Collection of scientific papers of the All-Ukrainian scientific and technical conference of young scientists and graduate students. Odessa, April 14, 2016 – Odessa, ONAKHT Publishing House. – 2016 – pp. 36 – 37.
9. Zatserklyannyi MM, Stolevich TB, Zatserklyannyi OM Use of ammonia as refrigerant and risk assessment. Sat. scientific papers V1 Intern. conf. KAZAKHSTAN-COLD 2016. – Almaty: ATU, 2016. P. 87 – 90.
10. Zatserklyanny MM, Stolevich TB Utilization of grain processing waste. / Proceedings of the XIV International Scientific and Technical Conference. Kremenchuk, October 12 – 14, 2016 – Kremenchuk: KRNU, 2016. – P. 70.
11. MM Zerklyannyi, TB Stolevich, AM Zerklyannyi. Use of aerobic submersible rotary disk biofilters to extract impurities. / Ecology and nature management in the system of optimization of relations between nature and society: materials of the III international. scientific-practical Online Conf. March 24 – 25 2016 – Ternopil: Step, 2016. – 20 – 23.
12. MM Zerklyanny, TB Stolevich, AM Zerklyanny. Use of artificial cold to condition precipitation. Proceedings of the International Scientific and Technical Conference. Almaty, March 15-16, 2017. – Almaty: ATU, 2017. – P.101-104.
13. Zatserklyanny MM, Stolevich TB Refrigeration and ecology. Modern problems of refrigeration and technology. Proceedings of the XI International Scientific and Technical Conference. Odessa, September 21 – 22, 2017 – Odessa, ONAKHT Publishing House. 2017 – pp. 34 – 35.
14. Zatserklyanny MM, Stolevich TB, Lyashenko KI Ways to reduce the anthropogenic impact of the bakeries on the atmosphere. / Proceedings of the 15th International Scientific and Technical Conference. Kremenchuk, October 11 – 13, 2017 – Kremenchuk: KRNU, 2017. – P. 37 – 38.
15. Zerkirklyanny MM Formation of dust at bakeries and reduction of dust. / Scientific and technical journal “Technogenic and ecological safety” № 3 (1/2018). – P. 16 – 20.
|8||scientific consulting for institutions, enterprises, organizations for at least two years||Since May 16, 2016, scientific consultant on a free-of-charge basis of the Branch of the Public Joint-Stock Company “State Food and Grain Corporation of Ukraine” “Odessa Combine of Foods” on environmental protection, rational use of natural resources and environmental safety, safety and labor protection, drainage . (Letter from the Branch of the Public Joint Stock Company “State Food and Grain Corporation of Ukraine” “Odessa Combine of Bread” dated September 13, 2018 No. 2544.|