Address: Odessa, Primorskyi district, st. Shady 9/11,
educational building of the Odessa National Academy of Food Technologies, audience T-414
Work phone: +38 (0482) 68-23-39
SEMENYUK YURIJ VOLODIMIROVICH was born on February 19, 1961 in Lokhvytsya, Poltava region. In 1978 he graduated from high school in Bilyaevka in the Odessa region and entered the Odessa Technological Institute of Refrigeration Industry at the Faculty of Thermophysics, which he graduated in 1983, having received the qualification “engineer-thermophysicist”.
From now on production, scientific and pedagogical activity of Semeniuk Yu.V. associated with the Department of Engineering Thermophysics, where he works as a research engineer
Sector, is a graduate student, after which he holds the position of Senior Research Fellow.
In 1995 Semeniuk Yu.V. goes to teaching – works as an assistant and associate professor of the Department of Engineering Thermophysics (since 2013 – the Department of Thermophysics and
applied ecology). In 2007-2010 he studied for a doctorate. In 1997 he defended his Ph.D. thesis, in 2013 – a doctoral dissertation in the specialty “Technical Thermophysics and Industrial Heat Power Engineering”. Since 2014 Semeniuk Yu.V. heads the Department of Thermophysics and
The main directions of scientific activity Semeniuk Yu.V. – experimental and design studies of the thermophysical properties of refrigerants, their solutions with lubricants, and
nanofluids (phase equilibria, thermal properties, critical parameters, surface tension, calorific and transport properties), study of heat exchange processes in complex
thermodynamic systems, including nanofluidic media, as well as environmental and energy analysis of processes and industries.
Semeniuk Yu.V. has published 2 monographs, textbooks on experimental thermophysics, techniques of thermophysical experiment, thermotechnical measurements and devices, more than 100 scientific articles in the journals International Journal of Refrigeration, Journal of Fluorine Chemistry, Journal of Synthetic Lubrication, Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data “,” Russian Journal of Physical Chemistry “,” MAH Bulletin “,” Refrigeration Engineering “,” Refrigeration Engineering and Technology “,” M + T Cold “and others.
Under the leadership of Semeniuk Yu.V. PhD thesis is defended. He is a member of ONACHT’s specialized scientific council for doctoral dissertations, is a scientific consultant to several Ukrainian and foreign companies: Huntsman Corporation, Olch, NORD Group and others.
Types and results of professional activity of a person by specialty, which applies to the recognition of a qualification appropriate to the specialty
(level of scientific and professional activity of scientific and pedagogical worker)
for 2018 over the last 5 years
|№||Metric name||Activity level|
|1||availability for the last five years, scientific publications in periodicals that are included in the science databases recommended by the MES, including Scopus or Web of Science Core Collection|| 1. Zhelezny V., Sechenyh V., Ivchenko D., Semenyuk Yu. Prediction of surface tension for refrigerants and refrigerant-oil solutions (ROS) // International Journal of Refrigeration. – 2014. – Vol. 40.
2. Nikulin, A. Study of the pool boiling process for the refrigerant R11, isopropanol and isopropanol / Al2O3 nanofluid [Text] / A. Nikulin, O. Khliyeva, N. Lukianov, V. Zhelezny, Yu. Semenyuk // International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. – 2018. – No. 118. – R. 746-757.
3. Zhelezny, V. Effect of Al2O3 Nanoparticles Additives on the Density, Saturated Vapor Pressure, Surface Tension and Viscosity of Isopropyl Alcohol [Text] / V. Zhelezny V.Geller, Yu. Semenyuk, A. Nikulin, N. Lukianov, T. Lozovsky, M. Shymchuk // Int J Thermophys. – 2018. – V.39, №3. – P.39: 38.
|2||There are at least five scientific publications in the scientific publications included in the scientific list professional editions of Ukraine|| 1. Zhelezny, VP, Semeniuk Yu.V., Gotsulyskiy V.Ya., Nikulin AG, Shimchuk NA, Lukyanov NN Methodical peculiarities of studying boiling processes in free volume of isopropanol / Al2O3 nanofluid // Eastern European Journal of Advanced Technologies. – 2014. – Vol.2, No.5 (68). – P. 39-45.
2. Lukyanov, N.N., Khlieva O.Ya., Zhelezny VP, Semeniuk Yu.V. Investigation of the prospects of using nano-refrigerants for the purpose of improving the ecological and energy efficiency of equipment // Eastern European Journal of Advanced Technologies. – 2015. – Vol. 3, No 5 (75).
|3||availability of a published textbook or manual or monograph|| .P. Experimental thermophysics. Methods of investigation of thermophysical properties: textbook / VP. Zhelezny, V.Z. Geller, Yu.V. Semenyuk. – Odessa: Phoenix, 2016. – 320s. (Recommended by decision of ONACHT Academic Council, Protocol No. 6 dated 18.12.2015)
own contribution – 33%
|4||scientific guidance (counseling) of the applicant who received the degree certificate||Nikulin AG Experimental study of boiling characteristics of nanofluids in free volume (Experiment, simulation): diss. … Cand. tech. Sciences. – Odessa, 2015.|
|5||the functions of scientific supervisor or responsible executor of a scientific topic (project), or editor-in-chief / member editorial board of a scientific publication included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine or a foreign peer-reviewed scientific publication|| 1. Scientific adviser of the state budget theme MK 18/01 “Experimental study of the influence of nanoparticles on the efficiency of steam-compression refrigerators and the coefficient of heat transfer in evaporators”, state registration number: 0118U000237.
2. Scientific adviser of the state budget theme MK 16/02 “Experimental research and simulation of boiling processes of nano refrigerants”, state registration number: 00116U004682.
3. Responsible executor of the state budget theme MK 14/01 “Development and implementation of nanotechnologies in the refrigeration industry for the purpose of intensification of heat transfer during boiling of working bodies”, state registration number: 0114U000073.
4. Responsible executor of the state budget theme MK 15 / 04c “Investigation of thermophysical properties of repulsive clathrates”, state registration number: 0115U000287.
|6||organizational work in educational establishments in the positions of the head (deputy head) of the educational establishment / institute / faculty / department (scientific institution) / branch / department or other responsible for preparation of applicants for higher education unit / department (scientific institution) / educational and methodological management (department) / laboratories / other educational and scientific (innov ynoho) structural unit / scientific secretary education institution (faculty, institute) / executive secretary of the selection committee and his deputy|| 1 July 2014 – Acting Head of the Department of Thermophysics and Applied Ecology of ONACHT
April 1, 2016 – Head of the Department of Thermophysics and Applied Ecology of ONACHT
|7||participation in the certification of scientists as an official opponent or a member of a permanent specialized scientific council (at least three one-time specialized scientific councils)|| Member of the specialized scientific council D 41.088.03 for the defense of the dissertations for the degree of doctor (candidate) of engineering sciences by specialty 05.05.14 «Refrigeration, vacuum and compressor equipment, conduit systems targeting ”and 05.14.06“ Technical Thermophysics and Industrial Heat Power Engineering ”
Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No. 326 of 04/04/2018
|8||availability of published teaching aids / tutorials for independent student work and distance learning, lecture notes / workshops / guidelines / recommendations with a total of three titles||1. Zhelezny VP, Semeniuk YV, Ivchenko DO Experimental thermophysics. Methods of investigation of thermal properties of substances: Methodical instructions for laboratory work. ONAHT, 2018 – 40s. Zhelezny VP, Semeniuk YV, Gubanov SM, Ivchenko DO Technical means of thermal engineering experiment. Thermocouples and resistance thermometers: Guidelines for laboratory work. ONAHT, 2018 – 27p. Zhelezny VP, Semeniuk YV, Gubanov SM, Ivchenko DO Environmental monitoring: Guidelines for laboratory work. – Odessa: ONAKHT, 2018. – 59 pp.||9||guidance of the student who won the prize at the 1st stage of the All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad, or work on the organizing committee / jury of the All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad||Leadership of the student who won the prize in the 1st stage of the All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad in the discipline “Economics of Environmental Management”. February 24, 2015.|
|10||availability of popular science and / or consultancy (dora ) and / or scientific or professional discussion publications totaling at least five publications|| 1. Chen, G.M., Zhelezny V.P., Shestopalov K.O., Nikulin A., Semenyuk Yu.V. Experimental investigation on pool boiling of R600a / mineral oil solution // Proc. 11th IIR Gustav Lorentzen Conference on Natural Refrigerants, IIR Hangzhou. – China, 2014. – ID 86.
2. Semenyuk Yu.V., Zhelezny V.P., Chen G.M., Shestopalov K.O. Experimental investigation of mixed refrigerants solubility in compressor oils // Proc. 11th IIR Gustav Lorentzen Conference on Natural Refrigerants, IIR Hangzhou. – China, 2014. – ID 88.
3. Semenyuk, Yu.V. Investigation of the Wetting Angle of a Heat Exchanger Surface by Nanofluids at Boiling [Text] / Yu. Semenyuk, A.G. Nikulin // Current issues of energy and ecology / Proceedings of the 16th All-Ukrainian Scientific and Technical Conference. – Kherson: FOP Grin DS, 2016. – 312 p. ISBN 978-966-930-137-6.
4. Semenyuk, Yu.V. Modeling of heat transfer at boiling of nanofluids in free volume [Text] / Yu.V. Semenyuk, A.G. Nikulin // Current issues of energy and ecology / Proceedings of the 16th All-Ukrainian Scientific and Technical Conference. – Kherson: FOP Grin DS, 2016. – 312 p. ISBN 978-966-930-137-6. Khlieva O.Ya., Gordeychuk TV, Semeniuk Yu.V. Experimental study of the effect of TiO2 nanoparticle additives on the internal characteristics of the refrigerant boiling process R141b // Modern problems of refrigeration and technology / Proceedings of the XI International Scientific and Technical Conference. – Odessa: ONAKHT, 2017. – 243 pp.
6. Khliyeva O., Nikulin A., Gordeychuk T., Lukianov N., Semenyuk Y. An experimental study of heat transfer coefficients and internal characteristics of the nucleate pool boiling of nanofluid R141b / TiO2 // 1st European Symposium on Nanofluids (ESNf2017), 8 -10 October 2017, Lisbon, Portugal. P. 162-165
7. Khliyeva O.Ya., Gordeychuk T.V., Semenyuk Yu.V., Zhelezny V.P., Lukianov N.N., Nikulin A.G. The effect of nanoparticle additives on refrigerant R141b on heat transfer at pool boiling on different heat surfaces // Proc. X Minsk International Seminar “Heat Pipes, Heat Pumps, Refrigerators, Power Sources”, Minsk, Belarus, September 10-13, 2018. P. 435- 443.
|11||Practical experience of at least five years of specialty||From 2015 to the present time – Chief Scientific Officer of ONAHT Problematic Research Laboratory in Refrigeration|
|12||Scientific advice to institutions, enterprises, organizations for at least two years||From 2016 consulting on a free-of-charge basis when developing projects at the enterprises of PJSC “Ukpostach”|